Returns, Cancellations & Faulty Goods
Cancelling an order before delivery
Should you wish to cancel your order before delivery please call our contact centre on 0844 414 1128 and we’ll discuss the cancellation and whether you require an alternative product to be sent to you or a refund.
If a refund is chosen, it will be within 7 days of receipt of.
Returning an unopened product after delivery
If the product has been delivered and is unopened:
- You may return the goods within 28-days from the day of delivery
- The product must be in pristine condition without any seals broken on the packaging
Returning a product after delivery which is opened
- You may return the product within 7 working days*
- You are allowed to open the product to inspect it provided you do so without damaging or marking the product or packaging
- The product myst be unused and must not have been installed
*”working days” means all days other than Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
To return a product either go into your local Sheridan Computers store with your receipt (if the product is portable) or call our contact centre on 0844 414 1128 and we’ll be happy to arrange a collection and discuss an alternative product to be sent to you, or a refund.
All returns must
- Be complete with all manuals and accessories etc
- Be returned along with any free gifts
- Be in “as new” condition
We will not accept returns on:
- Pre-recorded CD’s/Videos/Mini discs/Memory Cards/Software where the seal has been broken
- Any product where you have started a subscription or service, for example or PC support contract
Collecting an item I want to return
For small items we will arrange a date with you for our couriers to collect the product. We’ll also send you an e-mail with a returns coupon which we ask that you read fully, complete and include in the parcel.
Please note that if the returns coupon is not included in the box it will delay your refund or exchange.
For large items we will contact you and arrange a date for collection. Our home delivery crew will then come and collect the goods from your address.
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
Although we take every care to ensure your product arrives to you in pristine condition on rare occasions a product may get damaged in transit. If you do receive a damaged product please call us straight away on 0844 414 1128 and we’ll discuss a free of charge collection and either a refund or replacement product.
We ask that you:
- Do not use the product for you own safety
- Inform us straight away
What happens if my item is faulty
Should you suspect a fault with your product please make sure:
- You have read the troubleshooting section of the manual as it may be a common fault that can be easily resolved
- For PCs and other digital entertainment you have visited support on http://www.sheridancomputers.co.uk/support for additional expert support, driver downloads and manuals
Should you not be able to resolve the problem either take the product to your local Sheridan Computers store along with your receipt or get in touch with our contact centre on 0844 414 1128 and we’ll be able to assist you further with the problem.
For all products, should the fault occur within 28 days from the date of delivery you have the option of a prompt repair, a refund or an exchange.
If the option of a refund is chosen, the credit/debit card will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of the item.
Please note that we may ask to inspect the good to confirm the fault or ask you to carry out a telephone diagnostic to make sure it is not a problem that can be resolved quickly.
What repair service does Sheridan Computers offer?
Should your product go faulty within its warranty period we offer a prompt repair service. Get in touch with our contact centre on 0844 414 1128 or take the product into your local Sheridan Computers store along with your receipt for further assistance.
Sheridan Computers takes every effort to supply each and every customer with a prompt and efficient delivery service and over the past 8 years our systems have evolved massively inline with out company’s growth to ensure this happens.
All our parcels are delivered by DPD who have an exceptionally and consistently high success rate for our deliveries and problems are very rare. In recognition of this, we have great deal of faith in their ability to ensure our customers orders arrive on time and in excellent condition.
Our dispatch system has been integrated with theirs, which now means that the whole process from the point of ordering to the point of delivery is streamlined and informative. By having such accurate and detailed information available to base any investigations on, we are able to quickly and effectively resolve any queries. Isolated problems here and there are an unavoidable consequence for any company dealing with such high volumes of deliveries, we believe a company really shows its worth in the way it deals with issues that do arise. As they say, it’s not so much the problem but the way you sort it that counts the most.
Our delivery options
These are delivery service bookings which are now available for you to select at the point of order:
- Standard from 8am onwards working day delivery (requested delivery date)
- Pre 10am working day delivery (requested delivery date)
- Pre 12pm working day delivery (requested delivery date)
- Saturday all day delivery (requested delivery date)
The following prices are for UK delivery, fixed rate for upto 5 kilos, maximum dimensions 40x30x12cm.
|Sat by 12||£19.99|
|Sat by 09:30||£24.99|
Sheridan Computers Ltd
1 George Leigh Street
Telephone: 0161 871 6820
Facsimile: 0161 871 6821